Yes, it's true! Only 2 weeks left until the 27th June, the day I'll be leaving London after 12 years living here! It will be a big change but I am really looking forward to living in Spain again, I've started feeling like an English person moving abroad for a place in the sun! Looking forward to a different pace of life, London is a great city but also really big and busy, at the moment I'm looking forward to some peace and quiet and mainly to working for myself, translating and teaching languages. There will be some time for going to the beach, cycling and enjoying the company of my family and friends, loads of tapas too! And I also plan to continue travelling, I'm going to Thailand in December for a month, also plan to visit the south of Burma for a few days, I'll keep you posted about that!
Right now I'm pretty busy organizing the move and with normal daytime job, plus teaching in the evenings, I have also started translating for an English agency, have just completed 2 passports to Health&Safety and Food&Safety for Sodexho, 10,000 words, not bad! I'm busy too with the United Nations Volunteering Online Service, a few months ago I started volunteering at Community Empowerment, a website which produces training modules for mobilizers working in low income communities focusing on third world countries. The Collective is full of amazing and very busy people. I currently translate the modules into Catalan and coordinate a group of Portuguese translators to do the same. Have a look at the site, it's amazing! http://www.scn.org/IP/cds/cmp/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Irma
- Teacher of languages online Freelance translator English into Spanish/Catalan
1 comment:
Great Post!!!!!
german translation services
Post a Comment